Thursday, March 26, 2009

A house hunting we shall go

So many details, so little time! House buying has proven to be a much more enjoyable experience the second time around.

Why you ask? Because we have what I would call "the perfect realtor"aka Wendy. She's fun and outgoing and very knowledgable and has owned "way too many houses in Sioux Falls".

I met Wendy at her office and since we've been talking almost daily since we found out about the move, it felt more like a reunion then a first time meeting. As we departed the office she offered me a down coat! It was chilly yesterday and she was concerned coming from TX I wouldn't be fully prepared. How thoughtful!

We toured Sioux Falls, the outskirts and the city of Brandon yesterday. We saw little houses, big houses, nice houses, not so nice houses but after 8 hours of house hunting we still did not find our house.

Matt and I are about to head out again today in hopes of finding "the perfect house"! We have agreed to take Wendy to Happy Hour today at 3pm if we can find a house before then! Ha. It was Matt's idea... surprise, surprise :)

We ask for prayers that we find a home. OK really, it doesn't need to be the perfect home, but a nice one in our price range would be wonderful!!! :)

It's hard to believe we're in Sioux Falls already. Oh how time flies.

I am also continuing my job search... wish me luck! Love and miss.

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely praying you'll find the right house! Even if it isn't perfect!

    ReplyDelete